The Roma model is an exercise in subtlety. This dining table has a conical shaped pedestal base, 54″ top, 1.75″ STD edge, and a custom Lazy Susan built into the table.. The top is done in Straight Grind / Raw Color / Satin Finish. The base is a Straight Grind / Steel Color / Armor Finish. The Lazy Susan matches the base and is done in Straight Grind. The Lazy Susan is an extra cost and starts at $299 for an 18″. Finally, the foot ring is a Textured Black. More sizes and colors available – call 303-778-0925 or email Sales@oiosmetals.com for pricing and availability.
All Oios products come with a factory warranty. Oios hand builds products out of recycled steel in Denver, Colorado.
Do not use! Knives for cutting – food preparation, sandpaper, drag sharp objects, rough finished cook ware, ceramic pottery, serving trays etc. as they will scratch the surface as an abrasive. If you use these items they require felt pads to protect your table’s or countertops finish.
If you are unable to pickup your item(s) from our store in Denver we can arrange shipping. Our items are much too large to ship regular parcel (like most amazon orders) so instead, they ship less than truckload (LTL) on wooden palettes. This creates some requirements for receiving your items safely.
- Items in stock ship within 4-5 days.
- The actual time to your address can vary with distance from Denver.
- You will be provided tracking once available.
- Items are boxed, wrapped, and sit upon a wooden crate
- Items weigh from 50 – 300+ lbs or more
- Curbside is the standard delivery protocol , items will be placed curbside for you to move to your desired location
- You are responsible for inspecting the delivery. Note any minor damage on the Bill of Lading (BOL) so there is a record if any hidden damage is discovered
- take pictures of damage and email email@example.com
- You can and should refuse any shipment that has sustained significant damage that can be seen upon inspection.
- Providing a good telephone number and alternate telephone if available is necessary if you want an appointment window (may affect cost)
To make arrangements call 303-778-0925 or email firstname.lastname@example.org